Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Korver Dean

Thanks Tawni for updating everyone. And thanks for all the Congrats. Here are a couple pictures we just got home this afternoon so here's what I have for some pictures, the boys are so excited for their brother.Yes, he came on his own almost three weeks early. Ironically Coby's twin brother had gone to the hospital Monday morning to get started with is baby. By 10:30 Monday night I was starting to have contractions that were consistent. His brother called to tell us they had their baby at 11:00 that night and by midnight we decided to head to the hospital because we didn't want to end up in another Beck situation. They put us on the drip all night and the doctor broke my water at 9:30 and he came at 11:02. He was still pretty big for that early and so far he's been a great baby. Never cries but came out sucking his fingers (and thumb) so we've got him taking a binkie real well. I'll keep ya updated!

15 comments:

kate said...

HOW SWEET! adorable baby.

california smiths said...

Wow! You got that up fast! The boys look like they are great big brothers already. Hope they help you out tons. Good luck on a quick recovery so you can run after Denver and throw him on the couch! Call me when you get a spare second :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Wow woman, you are amazing. The pictures are darling. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Shane and Michelle said...

Glad it went so well. Been thinking about you guys the last few days...we are so excited!Congrats, he is a cutie!

Callisters said...

Wow, you are already home! You are amazing. He is so cute and the big brothers are so cute holding him. I love that blanket. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

california smiths said...

I just showed the kids and Grant said, "No, I want Coby".....where are the pics of the happy parents?

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Tristan said...

He has so much hair! How cute! It will also be fun to have a cousin so close in age. Did Coby's twin have a boy or girl cousin? Good luck with 3 boys. I can't imagine if I had 3 Garisons!

sunnie said...

Congratulations! Glad all is well.

The McKee's said...

Congratulations! He is a doll! I am glad it all went well. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help out!

Em and AJ said...

So cute! Congrats! How did you get him to come 3 weeks early? Hope you are doing well...looks like the big brothers love their new little baby bro. Congrats again!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wasn't it nice to have him here EARLY? Tanner came 3 weeks early as well and was 7.5. Glad you are doing well.

Darbie said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!

April Greener said...

what a handsome little guy! Congratulations!

~ Katie said...

Congrats you two!!! I'm so happy for the both of you. Those older brothers probably cannot get enough of him. Sorry I'm so late posting this. I'm busy and hardly have time lately for FB and blogger. I hope you are adjusting well. That's pretty cool that he has a cousin that was born 12 hours before him! Take care!!