Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pictures

My sister Tawni was able to come visit this past week end with her kids. We had fun (even with some sickness) and are glad they came for awhile. I'm still not sure how we've managed to have six kids four and under but we've done it. Courtney, Ashley, Grant, Beckham, Denver, and Korver.
Coby had an awards dinner for work last night and so we got all dressed up and took Korver with us. I put him in a cute outfit and then he slept the entire time we were there! Oh well at least I got a cute picture.
Korver went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 week appointment and he'd actually lost 2 ounces. I've never had a kid lose weight at any appointment so I'm not sure what to do but start feeding him by time not when he wakes up. Other than that the doctor said he was doing great, his measurements are following Denver so I'm curious to see if he grows up looking more like Denver than Beckham.

10 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Those kids look so dang cute. I hope Courtney feels better. You and Coby look fantastic in that picture.

Sally said...

Serious cuteness! That Korver is darling and I love his hair!

Teriann said...

I love the pictures of Korver - he is so wide awake! It was fun having everyone together :)

california smiths said...

Thanks for letting us stay. That first pic is interesting. You sure can tell which kids are siblings! For twins, our kids look NOTHING alike!

sunnie said...

Korver is so cute!

kate said...

those are some cute cute cute kids!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

It is craziness when all the grandkids get together. But at the same time they sure do have alot of fun together!

Randi said...

Korver is so cute! What a doll! I can't believe you guys have 3 kids each. Wow, time flies.

Callisters said...

Korver is so cute! I can't believe his hair, it is so cute! I am glad you had fun with your sister, I love watching kids get excited to see their cousins.

Tristan said...

How fun for your mom to have all six grandkids together. Korver looks sooo cute for the awards dinner! I love his hair!