Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Pictures

I know I've been awful at blogging but nothing really has been happening around here. We are stuck in the house because it's so cold and I'm a little lazy right now in pregnancy so we haven't been going a lot of places.
Here's a picture of Beck when he wasn't feeling well a few weeks ago. I woke him up because he'd slept in so long and tried to feed him breakfast and he fell asleep on the table.This is just a picture of the boys watching TV and I thought it was funny how Beckham was is sitting.Last my sister wants to see a picture of me big pregnant right now. I just hit 36 weeks and have three weeks left although I'm going to see if I can push my doctor for two more weeks at my appointment on Tuesday. As you can see he's a big baby and measuring a few weeks ahead so keep your fingers crossed for me.

7 comments:

california smiths said...

You don't even look that pregnant. It is all in your tummy. You've done good!! Nothing like when you were having Denver... :) HOpe you get him out soon :)

Jon and Ashley said...

I agree with Tawni, from behind you are tiny and then a cute little belly. I love your boys. Thanks for the delicious cookies.

Tristan said...

WOW! You look a lot like Tawni in that picture. Good luck with the last of your pregnancy. We can't wait until he is here for you!

california smiths said...

Is that a fat joke Tristan?!?

Shane and Michelle said...

Great pics. Glad to hear you're resting, you will need it...3 can be a handful.
Great picture of you, You are so cute and ALL belly!

Callisters said...

I wish I had to wake my kids up in the morning, we have never had that problem! I love watching kids get is tuned into tv, it is like the whole world has stopped because they don't hear anything else. Good luck talking your Doctor into going earlier, hope for your mom's sake you can hold off until the 19!! You don't even look like you are have that big of a baby, you look great!
Thanks again for letting us use he humidifer, it has been wonderful, I think we are almost all better at our house that I will get it back to by the end of this week! Keep us updated on the baby.

Em and AJ said...

Glad to see that you are still alive. :) You are just right around the corner for your new little guy to get here. Hope you are feeling well.