Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quick Trip & Leaving the Private Blog World





Coby was gone to Iowa all week and my mom didn't have any school so we decided to take the kids to St.George for a couple days. We went to Jumpin Jax again, which is definately the favorite thing to do, I wish they had one closer than Provo to us. If you can click on the picture of Beckham and I going down the big slide. He wanted to go on it over and over and over but his face in the picture looks like pure terror! We went to the splash park for a while (it was 80 the whole time we were there) and took the kids to the Dinosaur Track Museum (kind of cool). Mom and I took turns going to the temple and just had a fun, relaxing time in one of my favorite places.

Also, I'm having some issues with blogger letting some people check my blog so I'm taking it off private. I've still got everyones addresses saved in case I change back you can still check it but I'm going to try not private for awhile, so go ahead and add me to your google readers. :)

10 comments:

Angie said...

Can I go next time? :) It sure looks like a lot of fun! Also, Tangi, I have to tell you that I love that you leave comments on our blog as well. It's like getting mail...you anticipate looking to see who has commented! I love your blog page. You are definetly the creative type!

Teresa said...

Those pictures at Jumpin Jax sure bring back good memories! I am glad that you guys had a fun trip.

Shane and Michelle said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. I wished we lived closer so we could go to St. George with you. You guys know how to have fun!

california smiths said...

Looks like fun, next time I come up we will have to make the trip down to Provo to play there.

Jon and Ashley said...

I can't believe I have never been there. It looks like so much fun. Denver and Beckham look so cute. I love Beckham's face in the one where denver is going to catch him.

Brian Hanks said...

Excellent decision to go "public". I'm not a fan of the private versions for the reason you seem to have noticed as well.

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

We love Jumpin Jax as well. Looks like a fun time in St. George. I sure miss it!

Bingham Family said...

How fun! I bet Brance and Morgan would go crazy in that place! I'm headed to Prove for a BYU game maybe well have to go there too. Sounds like a way fun trip! It's always nice to get to the temple with or with out your husband!

Sally said...

Looks like a great place for some fun with the kiddos.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Sounds like tons of fun, I had the same problem when I went private too. There are a few people I have a tough time viewing as well.