Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's the family tonight, all dressed up but not matching in anyway. We had fun visiting all the family around town and walking around the neighborhood.
And at North Park Frankenstein and a witch came and Denver took his picture with them.This is us carving pumpkins, we bought patterns this year and they turned out really cool. Denver was still not a fan of pulling out the guts but loved drawing on them.
And I just love this one of Beckham because he finally found one Baby Einstein video that he will watch and he loves it! I've tried all of them and it's there is only one that he'll sit through. (which is Baby Da Vinci: head to toe)Here's a picture of Denver getting ready for his Halloween party at school.

10 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

You guys are all so cute! I love them in their costumes, and you and Coby too of course. What Baby Einstein video is it? Livie is still crazy about Baby Noah. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween. I wish we could have seen you trick or treating.

Teresa said...

What a fun Halloween you guys had! You all look so cute in your costumes!

You asked me about Fright Lights. They were at the American West Heritage Center. We'll all have to go next year. There are some fun activites for the kids.

Shane and Michelle said...

looks like you made it a fun halloween for everyone Tangi! The boys are adorable in their costumes!
i am surprised you found a video that Beckham will watch. Aleah won't watch anything either.

Pam said...

Look at you guys all dressed up! Such a cute family:) .

california smiths said...

I was curious what video worked for Beckham too, glad you finally found one. You guys look great!

Em and AJ said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. It is always still to dress up even though we are adults and not many adults dress up these days. Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween. :)

April Greener said...

You guys look great! I love how you and Coby dressed up. We should try that next year....if only I could get Cam to agree!

Christensen Family said...

Cute costumes! You guys are so good to dress up. Don't you love those Old Navy costumes!

Bingham Family said...

Darling costumes!! My husband would never dress up...in fact he didn't see the kids he was stuck on the tractor. I'm not a fan of carving pumkins...but you got to do it!

The Birds said...

Hey, I thought your blog was private!! For some random reason I decided to try and here you are! So fun to see your family! I love that you two dressed up - way to go!! I love your hair - super cute! And I can't get over how much Denver looks like a Reese. If you put blonde hair on him he could double as Olivia!!!
~Chandi

PS- I'm going to add you to our list if that's ok?!