Friday, October 3, 2008

Playing at the Farm

The boys love to go play at the farm. Denver loves running through the corn and playing on the tramp. Beck just loves the dirt. Grandpa took them on the tractor the other day and let them run the controls to lift the bucket up and down. They love to ride the motorcycle with him but Denver has decided that he needs his own little one, so Tom pulled out the old one we used to ride around and told him he'd fix it up so when he turns 5 he can ride by himself. (We'll see how mom and dad feel about that in a couple years)

9 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Kids need to be able to just play and get dirty and run free. That is so fun that he gets to do it there at the farm. So fun!

Jon and Ashley said...

Dylan would go nuts for that farm. Next time we come up, you will have to take us there. That red car would be Dyl's favorite. i love how the pumpkin is almost as big as Beckham.

Shane and Michelle said...

awww. my boys love motorcycles too. that's all they ever talk about when they are with grandpa...

Shane and Michelle said...

awww. my boys love motorcycles too. that's all they ever talk about when they are with grandpa...

Teresa said...

There is nothing like the farm!

Brian Hanks said...

Best part of that post: Uncle Tom is wearing one of those old "cruise card" t-shirts my Dad got like 10 years ago. Who knew they'd be such a hot item?

Bingham Family said...

That is neat that they have a special bond together. It's crazy how diff. dads are with the grand kids.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love it!!! My kids love living on a farm, and I think all boys love equipment. I agree about the motorcycles, too. I don't know if I like the idea of my boys wanting to have nothing between them and the road.

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Hey Colby:

I am in the middle of my farm bureau training. If it is alright i would like to give you a call and find out some off the things you have done to be so sucessful.

You guys have a great looking family and your new office looks spectacular. Anyway, take care and I will try to get a hold of you in the next few weeks