Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PRESCHOOL!!

Well today was Denver's first day of Preschool! He was so excited he wanted to go all by himself, but he told grandma that mom would have to drive him since he didn't have a car yet. He did great and loved every minute of it. I'm so proud of him for not being scared or crying. He's going to this wonderful teacher Nicole Nelson (her blog is on my list on the side) and she is so great! I worked with her at North Park before she had kids and decided to run a preschool out of her basement so she could stay home. I'm so happy to have a place for him to go that I know the teacher so well and know that he will learn a lot but still be a kid.

9 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I hope he had a great time. He looks so adorable.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

How excititng and sad, they grow up way too fast!

california smiths said...

How big is Denver? SO BIG! It made me teary just hearing you tell how he wouldn't even let you walk him in since he wanted to do it by himself.... strong mom to not cry. Such a cute kid!

Teresa said...

He looks excited! Hopefully Beckham had a nap while Denver was at preschool!

Christensen Family said...

Preschool already! Wow how times fly by. Nicole is Blake's cousin. She does do a great job! Good luck Denver and have fun!

Sally said...

What an independent little guy. And the story about Beckham's birth....crazy! You are one tough woman.

Shane and Michelle said...

Beckham has such a cute personality. I just know he will do well in school. It's a great feeling to know he is in such good hands at Preschool!

Angie said...

I love those first day of school pictures. I look back on mine with fond memories! It's amazing how fast time goes once you have kids. I think its because they grow so fast, so it makes time go faster. Your kids are so handsome. Watch out girls!

Darbie said...

What a cute kid! I still can't believe we are old enough to have kids in preschool.
I will definately tell you the next time we are in Utah. It was such a crazy trip, it seemed like it was over before we got there.