Sunday, September 14, 2008

Alpha Tag

A - Attached or Single? - attached
B - Best Friend - Coby
C - Cake or Pie? - cake, especially without frosting
D - Day of choice? - Any, most are the same to me
E - Essential item? - a treat for emergency snack
F - Favorite color? - purple
G - Gummy bears or worms? - gummy worms
H - Hometown? - Tremonton, UT
I - Favorite Indulgence? - Trips alone with my husband
J - January or July? - July, I love the heat and care free of summer.
K - Kids? -Denver-3, Beckham-a year
L- Life isn't complete without? - My family
M - Marriage Date? - July 12, 2002
N - Number of Bros & Sis? - 5 brothers (Spencer, In-Laws=Adam, Layne, Cody, Jon), 6 sisters (Tawni, Skye, In-Laws=Tori, Stacie, Ashley, Shiloh)
O - Oranges or Apples? -Either
P - Phobias and Fears? - Spiders and bad people
Q - Quote? -"Sometimes Life's Not Fair."
R - Reason to smile? - My kids
S - Season of choice? - Fall
T - Tag Ten People? - Anyone who hasn't done it, and wants to.
U - Unknown fact about me? - I hate meeting new people or being in big groups, I prefer close friends and family
V - Vegetable? - cooked carrots
W - Worst habit? - Losing my temper
X - X-Ray? - Never
Y - Your favorite food? - Chinese, Italian, and Ice Cream
Z - Zodiac sign? - Taraus

4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

What a sweet girl you are, including us in your brothers and sisters. I also love cake without frosting. Mmmm.

Shane and Michelle said...

Fun to read about you! I especially loved the C-cake without frosting, because I'm not a big frosting fan either.

california smiths said...

i could use an emergency treat snack right now... something i need to adapt from you apparently, cuz i've got nothing!

Bingham Family said...

I can't believe your worst habit is losing your temper. Fun post!