Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fourth Picture in Fourth Folder

I saw this on my friend Joell's blog and thought it was fun.

Rules: Open your pictures file, go to the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Post the picture and write a little bit about what was going on!

This was on Denver's 3rd birthday and it's my dad holding Beckham and my brother sitting by them smiling. It's in my family folder and reminds me of how nice it is to have family so close to spend special occasions with. It's nice to have my kids know their extended family so well.

2 comments:

california smiths said...

Awwww, so sweet. Way to rub it in to those of us who aren't close enough to be there for special occasions :) It does look like a nice time though.

Joell said...

So fun! I love to be close to family too!