Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beck's Three, Korver Six Months

Beck is three years old today. Here are the links to his past birthdays : 2 year and 1 year. He is so fun and we enjoy his attitude (most days) in our family. This is my attempt at a cake for him. It's supposed to be a mountain race track (from family fun magazine) but my mountain started slanting backward so there is a plate to hold it up. By this morning it has a plate on the side to hold it together, but the boys still loved it and think it's amazing so that's all that matter ;)Korver turned six months last week and had his doctor appointment today. He weighed in at 18lbs 12 oz (66%) and was 27 1/2 in long (78%) His head is in the 62% so he's a pretty average boy. He's 3 1/2 pounds lighter than Beck was at this age and half a pound heavier than Denver. He's the shortest at this point of all three at six months.

9 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I think you did great on the cake. The kids don't care if it is perfect. They just like to eat it.

california smiths said...

The cake turned out great! He will always remember it I am sure :) I love the donut with a candle in it, I will have to remember that!

Shane and Michelle said...

The cake looks awesome! Happy birthday to the boys. Yeah, my boys would definately dig that cake too.
From what I can see, I like your kitchen. Now I want to take a tour of your house! heehee :)

Teriann said...

Love the cake! Is Beckham dressed as Optimus Prime to eat his doughnut?

Callisters said...

I can't believe he is 3 all ready. Very cute cake, it looks perfect in the picture! Korver is a handsome little guy. He is 2 inches longer the Payton was at his 6 months and he is shorter then your other boys? Oh boy, he Payton doesn't have a chance!

Also Denver looks so handsome getting ready for school. Can you believe you have a kindergartener!

Pam said...

The cake was cute Tangi! I thought of your little. one on his birthday since Sadie's is the same day:) hard to believe they are three. Did you put Beckham in preschool? for my sanity..I put sadie in. annoying that she will be there for 3 yrs straight! Anyways..your boys are cute! I have a feeling my next one will be a girl. Your boys can date my girls:)

Em and AJ said...

Wow, the cake looks great. Good work. Wow, three and 6 months, how the time sure does fly. :)

Bingham Family said...

Love the cake!!! I made a cake from the magazine once...so fun!!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I can not believe it, where has the time gone? Korver looks so grown up!