Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beckham is Two!

Well Today is Beckham's 2nd Birthday! He's such a joy in our lives and he keeps us on our toes every minute that he's awake. He got Hungry Hungry Hippos and play dough and was thrilled.Here's my first ever attempt at making a birthday cake, which is supposed to be a basketball and Beck is happy with it so I think of it as a success.Here's his first birthday with his exciting birth story for those that want to read it. http://cobytangireese.blogspot.com/2008/09/look-whos-one.html

8 comments:

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday, Beckham! Your little family is really growing in more ways than one! Very cute!

sunnie said...

I think the cake looks great.

Em and AJ said...

Good job on the cake...it looks great. Way to go! Wow, I can't believe that Beck is already 2. Crazy!

Christensen Family said...

That's an awesome cake! Way to go! Happy birthday Beckham!

~ Katie said...

Wow Tangi, he came super fast! You better camp out next to the hospital the month you're due with this next one...he, he! He sure is cute!

Callisters said...

He is so cute! I love your cake, see you are creative!

california smiths said...

Happy birthday Beckham, glad you liked our present! :)

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow, where have I been lately. I even missed Beckhams 2nd birthday announcement! I appreciate how you are always there sharing in our family happenings (in a timely manner) and here I am... a day late and a dollar short...well happy BELATED birthday to Beckham! He is a little knockout. All the girls are going to be after him!lol. The cake you made is fantastic Tangi!!!