Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coby's Home

Welcome Home Dad!!Coby and his mom just returned from ten days on vacation. It was Coby's annual trip he wins at work and this year was Ireland and London. I opted out this year because I hate leaving the kids that long (I worry the whole time about how they are getting juggled around) and wanted to be here for any house stuff that came up since it's getting close to being done. So we sent his mom with him and I think they had a lot of fun. They flew to Ireland first and spent a few days (saw some castles, got some golf in) and then headed to London where they saw Stonehedge and all the other touristy stuff. I think their highlight was Becky went with some people to see "Wicked" while Coby went with some other friends to "The Lion King".We missed them while they were gone and are so glad they are home safe.

7 comments:

california smiths said...

Darling London apparel. What a great mom for staying home! Looks like Coby and Becky had a lot of fun.

Tristan said...

Your mom-in-law looks so young! And I am the same way as you: I need a break, we go out or on vacation, and then the whole time I miss the kids and worry about them! I think it must be a "mom syndrome".

~ Katie said...

So fun! I want to go to London so bad! It's sad you didn't make the trip but maybe when the boys are older you'll have an easier time going. I'm sure Becky was happy to go somewhere like that with him. I would love it if one of my boys took me somewhere out of the norm one day. I love the gear the boys got...so cute!

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

The picture of Denver & Beckham is so stinkin cute. I bet Coby was glad to be back home with you all again! Looks like Coby & his mom had a great time! I think Shane is going to make Hawaii next year so you better not dog out Tang--I would miss you terribly!

Sally said...

Too bad you had to miss out on the trip. But exciting that your house is getting so close to done!

The Birds said...

I can't believe you opted out of a trip like that!!!! Sounds like an awesome trip! Hope all is going well with the house.
~Chandi