Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Boy Bed

We are putting Beckham in a big bed when we move and he had learned how to somersault out of his crib so I converted it to a toddler daybed this week and so far we have had great success. Unlike his older brother he gets in bed, stays there, and goes to sleep quickly. I can't believe he's getting this big already! Although he hold his little blankie and bear very tight to fall asleep :)Also, until we move we've been condensing ourselves into less and less of Travis's house and we load the garage in anticipation of moving. We put the boys in the same room and they love it! I figure it's like a two week slumber party.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Your boys are getting big! Each time I check in on your blog they look a little older. It's kind of sad, I'm sure...but so many new things to look forward to.

california smiths said...

Glad he is not giving you the same stress Denver did! Your brave, I am leaving Grant in his crib for at least another year! :)

Tristan said...

I had no clue you were moving!!! Where are you going?

Pam said...

You are kidding me! What a good boy:) Sadie will be in a crib until she no longer fits in it:) She is one of those whiny, needy children. Ugh! Good for you guys!

Julie said...

He looks so grown up in his big kid bed- I'm coming to visit- do you need help moving into your house or have you already? Will you have time to play?