Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally!

Well after six months of waiting we finally started our house. It's been such a process of we can go then not yet (because we decided to build when the economy isn't it great). We have been currently living with my Uncle Travis in our old house for a month since it's been officially his. He is letting us stay with him until ours is done in April/May. Denver loves to go look at our hole and asks every day if our new house is done. Foundation is done tomorrow and we start framing on Monday and hope to keep things moving as fast as we can push! If anyone wants to give us any great ideas for a new house, let us know before it's done.

11 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Congrats! I'm glad your finally able to get it started. Hopefully it will go really fast. I'm sure you want to be in your own house again. You know where to go if you want granite countertops!!

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow congratulations. You have your house sold and everything. This has been trying for us to basically have two (EXPENSIVE)house payments this whole time. Send me your house plans when you get a chance. I want the details!!

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm sure you guys are so excited things are finally moving along. I can't wait to see your house done!

Randi said...

Congratulations on the progress of your new house! That is exciting!

california smiths said...

Glad it finally happened, hope it goes quick!

Pam said...

Good for you guys! I can't wait to see the finished product! I love the family pictures. Such cute family members on both sides! You will love making your home exactly what you want.

Sally said...

How exciting! I have seen your plans and they are AMAZING. That will be quite the house! I always have a million ideas when designing and building houses but just make sure you do what YOU want. In my opinion I would add built-ins of all sorts all over. I love little nooks of shelves and decorative ledges to put things on. But that's just me!

Teresa said...

Can't wait to come see where your building and how it's coming along!

All the advice I can I can think of right now is:
STORAGE, STORAGE, STORAGE!!!

Joell said...

YAY! I am so so so excited! And that is a great looking house in the background whose is that?

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Congrats!Thats exciting. I know what you mean about the economy- we were worried to build right now too- but the interest rates are awesome!! Good luck!
Destiny

Wright Family said...

Congrats, Where is your house at?