Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Skye won tickets from a radio show for Dancing with the Stars the Tour. She let me go with her because she is so nice. So we went to dinner and got there early so we were going around to all the booths and got a ton of free stuff (t-shirts, bags, thermoses, key chains, ect.) But the cool thing was I won a Samsung Eternity phone. They only gave 20 away each night and I got it! It doesn't work with Verizon so we're going to sell it on e-bay but it was cool anyway.
My favorite couple this season was Lance and Lacey and they were there and they did my favorite dance which was their tango so I was so excited. Here's the YouTube version of it.


Thanks Skye! It was a blast!

10 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

You are so lucky! That sounds like such a great time. I bet my mom was so jealous!

california smiths said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun. Congrats on the phone and seeing your favorite dance, that was really cool.

Brian Hanks said...

Wow! I'm SO jealous. Okay, maybe not, but very cool for you.

Sally said...

That is neat that you were able to go to the tour show. And with free tickets makes it even better!

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow that is really neat. I would love to do something like that. Congrats on your winnings!

Julie said...

I love Dancing with the Stars! It is so fun to see the tour huh. Fun that you and Skye got to do a little sister bonding also.

Teresa said...

I am jealous! I liked keeping up on Dancing with the Stars this past season.

Ginger said...

Tangi and boys, We are sorry about the passing of your grandma. Thinking of you.

April Greener said...

Wow, that looks fun and free tickets. Couldn't get any better!

Darbie said...

Sounds like fun! I still feel bad we didn't get to come play when we were visiting. Brittan got sick the day after the wedding, so we probably would have gotten all of you sick. The next time we come there won't be a wedding and we will have more time.