Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aquarium


Today my mom and I took the boys to the Aquarium in Draper. It was small but Denver loved it. We got to see Sea Horses, Jelly Fish, and a bunch of other stuff. Denver even touched a star fish (but he refused to go near and touch a Sting Ray). It really only took an hour for a couple walk throughs and then we went to IKEA, Training Table and Costco. It was a fun day out but we really wore Beck out. He fell asleep in the two exits it took from Ikea to eat and he let me move him and lay him on the bench. I didn't really care because I actually got to eat lunch before he woke up.

6 comments:

california smiths said...

Wow! Courtney has never even let me do that. I am sure that made the meal a lot more enjoyable! Looks like fun. I like the pic of you and the boys, you look great!

Joell said...

sounds like a fun busy exciting day! I love it when they get that tired! We need a break every once in a while!

Shane and Michelle said...

Tange, you cut your hair! love it!! :o) you look SO pretty. i like your little collage. how did you do that? I was trying to figure out how to do that with my last post but gave up?(Abby's birthday post)
i love these days when you get to get out of the house for a full day and do something fun!

Bingham Family said...

I want to take my kids to the aquarium but I've heard it's a lot of money for not very much? Was it worth it? I love when they sleep through lunch!

Teriann said...

Even though it was small, it was a great aquarium! Great displays and very well put together. Thanks for inviting me to come with you - Denver and I had fun watching the guy stick his arm in jelly fish tank to clean the glass. Every time we went back to that display Denver would look for the 'arm'!

Christensen Family said...

We've been to that aquarium. The kids loved to see all the "Nemo" fish. Looks like a very busy and long day for you guys. Fun though!