Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Background

These guys are just great friends and I don't care what people think, I like to dress them a like and then take way too many pictures of them. Sorry if people get sick of looking at them all the time. As some of you have noticed and asked I changed my layout and it's still a work of progress. I created a picture ( like I would a digital scrapbook page) and saved it as my header and then I just changed the colors on the template. Which you do by going to layout, fonts and colors. Then you play around till you like it but I'm still not sold so it make be changing some more in the future. If anyone has ideas or knows how to put your own paper/picture as you background, please let me know. Thanks!

8 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

If my kids were the same gender, I would totally dress them alike. It makes them look so cute. How did you make your scrapbook page thingey? You have to remember that scrapbooking and I don't really get along.

Sally said...

There is a link on the right side of my blog that tells you how to custom design a blog. That is how I do mine so if that is what you have in mind you may want to check it out. I found it really helpful so maybe you will too!

Christensen Family said...

I don't think that you take too many pictures. But then I take too many too. :) They are cute. It's neat to see them become so close. My first two are too. I think your header is cute. I was wondering how you did it.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I think they look cute, and you are lucky of they get along. I am loving the new look to your blog!!!

Lacy said...

I love your Pictures! Looks like you had fun in Flordia!!

california smiths said...

I went in to Sally's link on her blog and redid mine, it takes some playing but the way she tells you to do it is simple. I like your header!

Joell said...

I love the background and I want you to teach me how to change mine! You can't ever take too many pictures. My husband came from a family of 7 boys and his mom always dressed them alike so he has already let me know we cannot do that with our kids but I think it is os cute!

Shane and Michelle said...

The boys look cute all dressed up alike. They look like best buds. :)