Saturday, June 26, 2010

Get Ready for Pictures...

On June 11th we hopped a flight to California for Ashley's first birthday ;) Actually, Coby won a family trip to San Diego so we went out early to visit the Smiths.
We stayed a couple days and headed off to San Diego where we stayed on Coronado Island. One night Coby went to a Padre's game and the kids and I went to sleep and a 5.9 earthquake hit and woke me up and scared Coby out of the game.
We flew home late Thursday night and did laundry and swam with the family and started Korver on food, which we are still working on.
We left Sunday after church to head down to St. George for Basketball camp. Coby is coaching again for Bear River High School, the JV team. They did great and we had a blast as a family.

11 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I love your pictures! I didn't know you took pictures of us swimming. Your trip looks like so much fun.

Teriann said...

Love all the new pictures and your new blogwear :)

The McKee's said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love how Denver cried at the movie. It is so something Kaitlyn would do!!

Naomi Hanks said...

So sad that Denver cried for the whole Toy Story movie. My sister did too but she is almost 30!

Shane and Michelle said...

Love the new background and picture! Looks like you guys have had an excellent summer so far. I didn'get to see that sand castle before the kids stepped all over it so I'm glad you posted it. It's really cool. Way to go Coby for your wins at Bear River!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks like a busy time, but well worth it!

Bingham Family said...

You guys have been busy!! I love summer time vacations. Hate the laundry!!!

Bingham Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tristan said...

Your boys are so adorable and I can't believe how big they are! I agree with Denver! I was so sad that Andy gave his toys away too. Definitely not my favorite movie in the Toy Story series! Denver's little sad face is so cute!

california smiths said...

What a hard life you lead....hehehe. Thanks for visiting, see you in a couple weeks!

Em and AJ said...

Looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having a fun summer. Poor Denver...that movie may scar him for life. AJ had a similar experience when he was about 5 years old (I think that is Denver's age) while watching "Where the Red Fern Grows." To this day he will not watch it. :)