Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Korver 2 Months & Denver's 5 years

Korver is 8 weeks old today. He's been a very hard baby with constant crying so we took him to the doctor today and they put him on acid reflux medicine. It seems to have worked great because he seems like a totally different happy baby. He would actually sit without crying and was smiling and playing with his toys. It was a great day and hopefully it will continue.
Denver turned 5 on the 16th and we had the family come over for cupcakes and ice cream. I made mini cupcakes for the cousins to decorate themselves which was a lot of fun.
All Denver wanted was a transformer pinata that he saw at a store back last fall. So we got him that for the cousins to break open.
Last for his birthday was a sleep over with his best friend Dylan. Pretty simple wishes for a five year old.

5 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Can you send me the one of the boys? Looking at this picture it makes me realize that Dylan's thoughts are never too far from a car.

california smiths said...

Looks like some happy boys! Also looks like Beckham went to town on the pinata, hope someone else got to hit it ;)

Shane and Michelle said...

What a great birthday for Denver! Cool Transformer pinata. It's so fun for the kids to hit something as hard as they can a million times until candy comes out! Glad to hear that Korver is feeling better.

Em and AJ said...

Glad that the medicine is working for Korver. We had our ups and downs with Ashton when he was a baby and I thought I would never make it without going crazy. I am still alive and we survived his baby days and now I wish that he wasn't growing up so fast. :) Such fun pictures of Denver's party, I can't believe that he is already five?!

j.evans photography said...

I am happy to here the medicine is working for Korver. I wished it would have worked for Emry's fussiness. I love the transformer pinata. Looks like a fun party!