Sunday, December 13, 2009

Singing & Jazz

Friday night Denver had a singing concert with a group he is in call TaVaci. He absolutely loves it and had a blast these past few months. He goes with his cousin Livie and they did a great job. Santa even came, which I discovered if they have a fake beard they are the "real santa" and guys with their own beard are helpers and he has no interest in talking to them.Then last night Coby and I had the chance to go the the Jazz versus the Lakers game and sit in a suite with some people from work. Probably the first and last chance that will happen but it was pretty cool. Being pregnant my favorite part is it had it's own bathroom :) Also President Monson was in a suite about five away from us, some people were lucky enought to run into him in the hall and shake his hand. My other favorite part of the night (besides the fact they won) was they had a Red Mango at the arena that I stood in line forever to get but it was sooo worth it!

10 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

That is so awesome that you got to shake his hand. I love the picture of Denver and Livie. It is so much better than mine. I will send you the Dylan Beckham picture if you send me that one!

Shane and Michelle said...

That is awesome that Denver is singing! That is so cool that you got to sit in a suite at a jazz game...it looks cozy in there. So neat that you got to see President Monson!

california smiths said...

So glad you got Red Mango.... that's my sister! Denver and Livie look soooo cute! Love it!

Sally said...

Josh was in a singing group when he was little, I think it was called Talent Sprouts or something like that. It is so funny to look back at pictures and videos of their performances!

Teriann said...

The best part of the Jazz game was that I got to watch the kids :) Glad you had a good time!

Tristan said...

Denver and his cousin look almost like brother and sister. Very cute!!!

Ginger said...

Denver looks so handsome! What a fun night going to the Jazz game! The bathroom thing would definitly be a plus!!!

Em and AJ said...

Love sitting in the suites for the Jazz games, that is the only way to go to a Jazz game(we have done that once or twice with one of AJ's jobs, but that will probably be the only time too). Denver and his cousin look so cute all dressed up and good for him that he likes to sing. It is a challenge to get young boys to like singing now days because it is not cool...so good for him! You don't even hardly look pregnant, hope you are feeling good. :)

Joell said...

I love Red Mango. I also love Denver and the fake beard Santa theory. Most kids think it is the other way around.

Afton said...

My sister gave away the tip off ball at this game. Woohoo! -congrats on expecting baby number 3!