Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All this for $19.42

Some Family and Friends have been doing the coupon shopping and telling me of their good deals so I decided a couple weeks ago to give it a try. Last week was okay, nothing that I thought was great but this week I should have spent $241.96, I saved $113.47 and spent $128.49. Not bad, for starting and wanting to build up some storage, this price includes laundry soap, batteries, body wash, deodorant, ect. The picture above is the GREAT deals I got. Albertson's doubles coupons and have great sales.
The stuff in the picture should have cost $47.60 and I got it for $19.42. Over 50% less. The four hot dog packs I got .08 back and the milk was $.17 a piece, and the popcorn's I got a dollar back, there are 16 kraft mac & cheeses, 10 yogurts, three hamburger helpers, and some pop tarts. I'll think I'll keep it up.

For great links go to http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com and http://athriftymom.com/

7 comments:

california smiths said...

Great job! I am sure you can keep it up with prices like that~!

Sally said...

I have seen some people save a ton of money like this! I have done a few trips where I've done really well, but it is so hard when you live far from the city with the stores you need to hit. I'm looking forward to moving back where I can get into it again. This post inspired me!

Tristan said...

Good Job! Doesn't it feel good to save lots of money!?! I have been couponing since last November and our food storage is incredibly stocked. You will continue to find great savings as you build your coupon collection and the longer you do it. Last night at Albertsons my total came to around $110 and I only paid $20! YAHOO!!! I use savvyshopperdeals.com. You should check that one out too. I like it a little better than pinching your pennies. Regardless, it's a good idea to coupon and get your moneys worth in these times! We will have to share deals when we find them.
P.S. Every Friday until Sept. 25th you can get a coupon for a free candy bar. You just have to request for it at realchocolate.com. You are allowed 4 per household so you can sign Coby up for one too!

Shane and Michelle said...

WOW you really got some great deals! I will have to check out the websites you listed. Looks like it's well worth it.

sunnie said...

Good for you. I am glad it is working out.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I just started it too. I am loving it when they sell what we want!!!

Joell said...

ok, ok, I am convinced! Now Just get me moved in this weekend so I can start getting deals with you! You might need to teach me your tricks. because that stuff looks like stuff I would actually use!