Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Pictures

It's been a while since I last posted so I thought I'd put a few random pictures.
This is Beck just being silly. He's turning into such a toddler. He knows what he shouldn't do and does it just to look at us and get a reaction. He runs from us, throws tantrums, and is starting to bite. Yea for us :)

Denver was so excited to help me decorate the tree and he put all the decorations he could right in the same place. I haven't had the heart to move them because he is so proud he did it himself. Who cares if the ornaments are concentrated in one area? :) He's been so good lately. They've been learning about good manners in preschool and he tries so hard. Sometimes when he's having a hard time he'll just say "I'm losing my manners!" Then when he's got his composure back he'll say "My manners came back!"

7 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Denver's comments are the funniest ever! And Beckham just looks so grown up already! Thanks for the update. You already have your tree up! Looks like fun.

Jon and Ashley said...

Our trees have the same color of ornaments. The kids were the same way with our tree, so we put up a little one and let them put all of the little non breakable items on it. It looks like the poor Charlie Brown tree minus the blanket because Livie won't share her lovey. Denver is so smart! I love his manners. I can't believe how big Beck is getting. He is such a doll.

Joell said...

I love your comment on my twilight background! Hudson is totally the same way. They should call it the terrible ones not the terrible twos! How cute is Denver and losing his manners, I love that!

Christensen Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to put our tree up. I think the ornaments in one area gives the tree character! :) Denver's comments are so cute. That's good that understands all of that. I will have to use that approach with my kids.

Teresa said...

Beckham looks so cute in those pictures! And what a good boy Denver is to learn his manners! It is so fun to see kids learn and grow. Oh ya, I wouldn't have the heart to move the ornaments either!

Pam said...

Geesh, you already have your tree up! I swear one of these days I am going to get caught up to everyone else:) Can you believe how big our babies are getting. Ahh, Sadie has huge tantrums. It drives me crazy! Also, did you nurse Beckham? I never really nursed Bailee, so this has been the first. I can not get Sadie to quit. I am going crazy! Any tips? I probably should do a post and here everyone's comments. Looks like your little family is doing good. Your kids are cute! I wish Sadie was as fat as your boy!!

Teriann said...

Denver always had been a well mannered kid - it is cute that now he understands what they are :) Love the picture of Beckham with the Potato Head glasses.