Wednesday, August 6, 2008

St. George


Well we’ve been in St. George since Sunday. Coby’s missionary trainer became an agent for Farm Bureau and Coby wanted to come down and help him his first week, so we decided to make a vacation of it. We’ve had a lot of fun the few days we’ve been down here. Quincy’s wife Sunny and her kids and our friends from Logan (Teresa, Shawn, and their kids) have been here to play with while Coby works. We’ve spent every day at the splash park and the pool at the Smith’s timeshare, which is great. We took the kids to the fun place called Jumpin Jax, it’s a warehouse full of blow up toys and is fun for kids and adults (even Beckham). We’ve tried hiking, golfing, and the fair here. It’s been a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures so far.

time.

11 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous that I can't be there with you guys. :)

Teriann said...

Darling pictures - I love the 'life is good' sign behind Denver, perfect placement :) Great family shot - it looks like you are having a blast, but we miss you :)

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Looks like you are having fun. It's always good to get a fun vacation, in with a little work!

Jon and Ashley said...

It is weird having you so close and not being able to see you. I hope we are going to be able to make it work. I'm glad you liked the book too. Have Fun!

Bingham Family said...

Looks like a fun vacation! We took the kids to St George a couple years ago. I didn't know about those fun place's maybe there new? What a darling family you have!

Pam said...

What a cute family! Your hair is cute. Ok, so this might be a wierd comment, but I had the worst nightmare last night about me and you. For some reason we were driving together in this blue convertible with another girl our age Kara Welling. You were the driver and I told you to slow down and you didn't and we ran into this huge mountain full of snow and it totally collapsed on us and I was trying to find you and you were gone. I woke up so horrified. I guess you would have to have the same dream to understand it. Anyways, I keep thinking about it, so I just had to tell you. I know, I am totally crazy:)

california smiths said...

Looks like fun, I love that family pic of you in front of the red rocks. You really should move there :)

Teresa said...

We had a great time with you guys! We'll have to do it again next year. See you at Bear Lake :)

Christensen Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Glad you didn't die from heat! :)

Angie said...

Tang,
It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. Isn't it kind of nice to get back to a normal schedule? Anyways, I hope you have a great time in St. George.

ThanBon said...

Two very cute boys you have. Summer activities are so much fun aren't they.