Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy Summer!

Well I've had intentions to update my blog and we've done plenty of stuff but I forget to take pictures and don't take the time to post anything. But my friend Michelle reminded me that I should try better. We had a pool office party at Gordon's house and this weekend Coby's old mission companion and his family stayed with us. That was a lot of fun and Denver has started Tumbling and Swimming lessons. I haven't taken any pictures at tumbling but here are some from swimming today. Denver is convinced that can swim by himself, so they have to keep letting him go so he'll sink and hold onto them. Also, here are some cute ones of Beck, he spends the whole time trying to get to the pool.

4 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

The boys are getting so big. That is awesome that the boys are taking swim and tumbling lessons. Denver has a lot of guts, that kid! My boys start swim lessons next saturday so we'll see how they do!

california smiths said...

So glad to see updated pictures! Beckham has changed since the last time you posted!! Looks like so much fun. Cracks me up that Denver has to sink to understand he needs to hold on... I wonder where he gets that independent streak from....

Em and AJ said...

I find it hard to get posts on my blog during the summer. We stay pretty busy around here. Your boys are growing up so fast, it looks like they love the swimming pool.

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm glad you posted again. I love all of the new pictures, and both of the boys are so darling. I love Beck's outfit.